i dreamt about - again last night! I was with him and a few other people somewhere and he gave a note to this girl he really liked. She rejected him at first, then somehow changed her mind. It was a really weird dream because they were passing notes even though they were sitting only 6ft apart. Um, yea, so she told me to give - the note (which said she was sorry for rejecting him or whatever) and then stood behind him to read over his shoulder :s, don't ask me why, haha. I started feeling kinda jealous I think and asked him why he liked her. I woke up before I could hear the answer. Sigh...
I wonder why I'm getting all these dreams about -? It's been 3 times already. I think I should stop stressing myself out in school so much. Maybe that's the cause of it.
Aiight, I'm gonna do my homework now so I can go out with Val tomorrow. :D It's her birthday next Wednesday!
10:32 PM